Download CONFERENCE SCHEDULE I-MELT
- Congratulation for all the accepted abstracts!, Please proceed with the conference payment before March 5, 2017
- Please Download this file (Conference Logistic) to see all the important information regarding the 1st IMELT International Conference
Theme: Breaking Borders, Enriching ELT Experiences
CALL FOR PAPERS
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS EXTENDED INTO FEBRUARY 10, 2017
For Malaysian Participants, Please Download Support Letter Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia here
I-MELT (Indonesia-Malaysia English Language Teaching) Conference, 2016 is the first large-scale collaboration between Indonesia and Malaysia in the field of English Language Teaching. UIN SyarifHidayatullah Jakarta and Universiti Putra Malaysia will take turns in organizing the conference. UIN Jakarta will host the I-MELT conference in 2017, while Universiti Putra Malaysia will be host in 2018.
The objectives of the conference are:
- To engage practitioners and researchers in the field of ELT in discussion on issues in ELT
- To encourage greater regional co-operation in research and the dissemination of research findings
- To encourage publication of findings in impact-factor journals
The theme for the 2017 conference in Jakarta is
Breaking Borders, Enriching ELT Experiences
I-MELT is unique in that it proposes a balance between Learning-Teaching related presentations and those that relate to research. We have confirmed a wide range of speakers from many areas in English Language Teaching and English Language Studies.