It is NOT compulsory for presenters to send in papers for publication. IMELT will provide opportunity for the publication of full papers. Papers submitted will be given PRIORITY by all our partner journals listed below. Please send one soft-copy to firstname.lastname@example.org first so that it can be vetted by the publications committee and then recommended to one of the journals below. All papers must be sent in by 31st March 2017
A. Research-oriented papers
1. Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities (JSSH) (Indexed in Thomson Reuter’s-ESCI & SCOPUS)
2. International Journal of Applied Linguistics and English Literature (IJALEL) (Indexed in SCOPUS)
3. Advances in Language and Literary Studies (ALLS)(Indexed and Peer-reviewed)
B. BOOK of READINGS (Peer-reviewed)
Papers which discuss how things do or do not work in classrooms or insights which have a considerably large section which discuss implications on classroom practice and suggestions for teachers. These papers must be reader-friendly and beneficial to teachers for direct application in classrooms. APA style should be followed. You need to bring in their full papers (softcopy [CD] and hard copy) and pass it over to the secretariat on the 16th March 2017 (registration day).
How a publisher can be a potential partner
1. Sponsor speakers for Plenary, Workshops. Publishers can also do product demos (early notice necessary)
2. Purchase display space at 300 USD per 9’ X 4’ table (approximate).
3. Purchase advertising space in the conference program: 300 USD half-page; 500 USD Full page. Costs for Back Cover and such strategic locations within the book subject to negotiation.
4. Sponsor Indonesian teachers to the conference at 500,000 Rupiah per teacher
1. Considered partner to I-MELT and listed as partner or Co-sponsor on all publicity material
2. Access to a sophisticated Indonesia-Malaysia audience
3. Access to emerging markets